Instructions are in the sidebar to the right ------>
1. Tiel Aisha Ansari (Knocking from Inside) posted hers here:
Never thought I'd be a poet
2. Mad Kane (Mad Kane's Humor Blog) wrote two:
Musical stage. Injury — rage. Internet page
Born old. Found love, laughter — reborn
3. Maria (Practicing Sanity) wrote two:
Left passports in a French hotel
Mystery solved: I am an artist
4. Deathsweep (Millions of Pennies):
Fallen arches in Wingtips; mirror image
5. DaisyBug (Things that make me say...):
Two steps forward, one step back
6. DrBacchus (DrBacchus' Journal):
All I wanted was another story
7. Noah (Noah the Great)
Die before you fall in love
8. SlyGuy (The Eye of SlyGuy) wrote two:
Desired romance; he chose my roommate
Married to job. Pondering trial separation
9. Susan (Patchwork Reflections) posted her two here:
Observing life, hiking along nature's footpath
recapturing youth, playing with the grandkids
10. Paisley (the ink pot):
addicted to living, allergic to life
11. Frankelsense (Questioning Sense) posted hers here:
So this is who I am
12. Bonnie (Words from a Wordsmith):
internal dialogue, discovered blogging, shared dialogue
13. UL (Typing away) wrote five:
Cooking up a storm, cleaning disaster!
Laundry in the trash, tumble reverse!
Driving back and forth, turning myopic!
Children followed by grandchildren, goodbye youth!
Old and greying body, young heart!
14. Thinking aloud (ColourS Of My MinD) wrote three:
Forever open, never closed, mother's heart
Missing the bus, my life story
Writing thoughts, sparking connections, irresistible addiction
15. Joy (On the Prompt):
Distant Dreams, Hopeful Heart, Preparing Celebrations!
16. LittleWing (Piece of Pie ala Mode) wrote two:
opening the door her life shined
dreaming live lifts the daily grind
17. Library Girl (Drifting Divergence) wrote six:
Mom, woman, librarian~yep, that's me!
Too much TV, not enough sex.
Had it, lost it, found it.
Living the 75/25 rule daily.
Great kids. Great job. Great Life.
18. Linda (Nickers and Ink) wrote seven:
Lost. Jesus found me. Thank God!
Pen and paper. Can't help myself!
Righted. Wronged. Write it right.
Climbed ladder. Not much view. Freelance!
Loved parenting. Needed outlet. Giddy-up, horse!
Mind racing. Grab notes. Publish now!
Deadlines loom. Kids call. Priorities revisited.
NOTE: Linda said, "Overachiever. Can't help myself." Exactly half of us (9 at this point) have followed directions to write a SIX (as in 6) word memoir. The rest of you guys can't count!19. Amy (House on the Glade Hill):
6 x 2 does NOT = 6We need to find an EDITING 'R' US shop for half of us!
6 x 5 does NOT = 6
6 x 3 does NOT = 6
6 x 6 does NOT = 6
6 x 7 does NOT = 6
Reading through life - writing it down.
20. Sara (Read Write Believe):
Girl raised by wild books: survives.
21. Bookfool (Bookfoolery and Babble) speculates on news of her demise:
Book Avalanche Kills Unknown Blogging Personality
22. Stephanie (Confessions of a Book-a-holic):
Exhausted, Overworked, Underpaid, but Loves Completely.
23. Chiefbiscuit (as it happens) ~ I bloom wherever I am planted!
(YOU REALLY MUST CLICK TO SEE HOW SHE "WROTE" THIS ONE!)
24. Colleen (Loose Leaf Notes) wrote sixteen (go see), but it's her first that I like best:
Once I started, I couldn’t stop
25. June (Spatter) left hers on my Words from a Wordsmith blog:
She questioned everything and answered nothing.
26. Deana (Friday Night Fish Fry) wrote three, but this is her favorite:
Wanted the fairy tale. Got it!
27. Ginnie (Ginnie's Musings) ~ Thought about writing. Didn't. Watched sunset.
30. You're next!