Friday, November 9, 2007
HAND ~ Whose hand comes to mind when you think of hands? What was it about that hand? Or simply take a look at Escher's two hands above, the two hands drawing each other; how did he come up with such a fascinating idea? Let's give a hand to all those who share a story this weekend!
Instructions are in the sidebar to the right ------>
1. Paisley (The Ink Pot) ~ pomegranate
2. Susan Helene Gottfried (West of Mars) ~ Hands (Trevor's Song Era)
3. Bonnie (Words from a Wordsmith) ~ The story of my children's hands
4. Christy (A Slice of Life) ~ wringer
5. Mad Kane (Mad Kane's Humor Blog) ~ Poetry Prompt Mashup
6. Maria (Practicing Sanity) ~ Loosening My Grip
9. You're next!