Saturday, August 11, 2007
UNDER is a very useful word. You can be undercover ... or under the cover. Scuba lessons are now available under the Eiffel Tower. A small dog may run under a fence, while the big dog jumps over it. Do you under-stand why you should not stand under a ladder? How far can you swim under water? Gotta get (what?) under control!
Instructions are in the sidebar to the right ------>
1. Bonnie (Words from a Wordsmith) ~ under the weather and the understory
2. CJ (Write with Flair) ~ Underdog
3. Susan (Patchwork Reflections) ~ underwater submarine ride
4. Bonnie and Susan (combining our efforts) ~ under the bridge and under the sun
5. Sister AE (Having Writ) ~ Exploring Under
6. Maria (Practicing Sanity) ~ A Walk at the Reservoir
10. You're next!