X-RAY ~ Have you ever wanted x-ray vision like Superman's? Did a particular x-ray change your life? The word for this week is X-RAY. Go for it!
Instructions are in the sidebar to the right ------>
1. CJ (Write with Flair) ~ X-ray vision
2. Bonnie (Words from a Wordsmith) ~ X-ray hearing
3. Frankelsense (Questioning Sense) ~ What then?
4. Sister AE (Having Writ) ~ X-Rays
9. You're next!
Today, Susan of Patchwork Reflections said, "Hey Bonnie, this is harder than I thought, but I will try to do better! I know the following post of mine does not actually have the word yourself in it, but it is about yourself, or myself, or... whatever! Check it out here and see if it applies, thanks!"
This prompted me to try to clarify what we are doing here, and when I do that, I go back to the beginning to think about what we are doing here. I found an answer, sitting right here on the sidebar: the rules of the game!
* Early every weekend I post a word, hoping to appeal to the wordsmith in you.Okay, the wording I used doesn't say we have to use the word in what we write, only that we use that word to spark an idea. Wow, that opens it right up, doesn't it? Now we may be deluged with who knows what! And it will probably all be interesting, very interesting. CJ, does that make it any easier for you?
* If that word sparks an idea, you write about it on your blog.
This blog, as you can see, is evolving as we use it. Let's see this as a work under construction, not as a homework assignment from a whip-cracking taskmaster, but as a muse to open possibilities.
And one more thing: You may post what you write about a word any time it works for you. I'm still taking applications for YOURSELF and ZOO. Please post it under the word that inspired your writing.